During the meeting at ComfortDelGro, we went through the As-Is Process with the clients. The information was gathered from the field trips we made in the earlier weeks. From the analysis, we came out with a To-Be Process and proposed the solution to them. The solution included going through a PDA phone prototype. The prototype is to assist with taking photos as well as filling in driver details in the business process has been done. The clients were pleased and will consider proposing to the workshop people to implement the PDA phone.
UI is almost finalized as clients finally got back to us on the its structure.
We have just set up the environment for coding in accordance with the sponsor's wishes using WebLogic and Oracle database. This could not be done earlier as sponsors were unable to get back to us.