Team wiki: 2012T1 M.O.O.T/Project Overview/Deliverables/Previous Scope
Scope 1 with Techy Marlon
This story board was the version proposed for Acceptance.
Scope 2 with Photo Taking
This story board was the initial version of flow proposed to CMA, encompassing the integration of photo taking.
The following storyboard depicts the illustration in a more visual manner:
- As shopper stands in front of the sensor, shopper’s outline will be detected
- If shopper stays stationary for 5 seconds, doors with enticing background will appear
- As user points to a door or approaches a door, the door will glow and fill the screen
- The screen will dissolve, shopper will be transported to augmented reality background
- Timer will start, cueing shopper to pose as it count downs from 5 to 0
- Photo will then be snapped and displayed on screen, with Microsoft Tag incorporated at the bottom right hand corner of the photo
An alternative storyboard with a little variation is considered as well. In this case, a stick man will appear to approach the door and a dummy character will prompt shopper to assume certain pose. The rest of the scenario remains the same.
Back to M.O.O.T Deliverables page