Projects/2016-2017 Term 2
These are available projects for IS480. The descriptions are maintained by the sponsor or sent to the course manager. Past Projects
NOTE: These project have been reviewed by IS480 course coordinator. However, there is no guarantee that these projects are acceptable. You are required to gather more information, submit draft proposal for feedback, and clear all NDA, IP issues early before proposal. Sponsors must refer to FAQ.
- 1 Accenture - Smart Restaurant using ACNAPI
- 2 Epitrain - E-book Reader Platform
- 3 Schroders Investment Management Ltd - Interactive Management Reporting Dashboard
- 4 Optimax Global Pte Ltd. - Online Bidding System
- 5 SMU IITS - Teaching Load Management System
- 6 Simha Innovations Pte Ltd – Business Model Planner Tool
- 7 Ulink Assist – Automating personalised follow-ups to capture lifetime patient value
- 8 StaffOnDemand - JobsOnDemand App (Making Jobs Search Fun)
- 9 KDD Labs Steven Hoi - Data analytics projects
- 10 Platinum Yoga - Mobile booking app
- 11 NEC-SMU sLab - Various projects
- 12 VWO - Make a difference
- 13 Self Proposed - Innovative Idea
- 14 IFS Capital – Credit Risk Interface Project
Accenture - Smart Restaurant using ACNAPI
ACNAPI (Accenture API) enforces the Liquid Lean approach and aim to connect businesses with powerful APIs. We innovate new ideas, develop prototypes, test the viability of completed projects and at the end scale it to cater to market audience.
We are looking to have a project team to work on ideas to further complement our existing Smart Restaurant concept and system. Smart Restaurant is a project developed by ACNAPI to help improve on user’s dining experiences with food vendors through the use of IoT devices and technologies within the restaurant. However, the existing platform lacks of the ability to help vendors reach out and connect to new customers. Hence, the team that will embark on this project will have to develop a new mobile application to tackle this issue and enhance on local dining experience. We are also open to listen to new ideas and features that the team is able to propose to add on to our list of features mentioned below.
Target Audience: Food vendors and consumers
- Develop a mobile application for consumers to order food items from multiple food vendors
- Add-on features like user profile and history of past transactions
- mplement mobile features to enhance dining experience in Singapore such as:
- Food suggestions based on user’s current location
- Capture user preference to match diners with restaurants
- Integrate with social media
- Develop a mobile responsive web portal for administrators to approve new food products put up by the vendors as well as new vendors
- Implement an appropriate scalable and secured payment gateway for end users
- Integrate with existing APIs and develop new ones
- Good working knowledge of HTML 5.0 / CSS
- Good working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience in mobile application development (either native or hybrid)
- Experience in using framework to develop suitable user interface
- Preferably some experience in Amazon Web Service (Elastic Beanstalk & DynamoDB)
Contact: Danny Lim, Digital Business Integration Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Course Coordinator Note: NDA and IP are required. Team must be able to juggle sponsor and IS480 needs.
Epitrain - E-book Reader Platform
About Epitrain We are a training and consultancy firm that specialises in the training areas of financial markets, business management and project management.
Background This project requires students to create a suite of electronic tools that will be used as learning aids in complement to the delivery of our trainings.
We are looking to have an e-book reader platform that is capable of publishing our proprietary materials for our learners and is able to support reader payment option. We are also looking to extend the platform to include other publishers in the community, hence platform should also include publisher functions.
E-book reader/publishing application platform with the following requirements:
- Appropriate application platform
- User login ID management system (eg. Administrator – Epitrain, publisher, subscriber)
- Session management
- Publish and remove content from platform (content file formats such as word, excel, pdf)
- Encryption of content by Admin user (Epitrain)
- Payment collection (eg. via Paypal)
- Reader-friendly ebook platform (on various devices)
- Disallow printing hardcopy of content and saving softcopy of content
- Security controls
- App connection via private LAN and wifi
Students are encouraged to propose any other functions that they feel would enhance the platform.
Deliverable: Complete working platforms with proper and relevant documentation
Contact: Gerard Tong (email@example.com), Vanessa Soh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Schroders Investment Management Ltd - Interactive Management Reporting Dashboard
About Schroders We are a global asset management company managing £324.9 billion (as of 31 March-16) on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of active strategies across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and real estate. We employ over 3,700 talented people worldwide operating from 38 offices in 28 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking at creating a complete management reporting system (Investment, Distribution, IT, HR …) for the company. The types of metrics that will be delivered depends on the interest and background of the team.
(To confirm the metrics after team sign up) From a technical perspective, it should be leveraging on suitable best-in-class technology to deliver an intuitive user experience and be self-sufficient enough to promote self-service by senior management. Robustness and ease of maintenance is also of importance to us. From a business perspective, it should be presenting critical metrics that are of interest to senior management. The metrics should be presented in a graphical format and drives decision making.
- Agile development of an API that will retrieve month-end reporting data across different databases and file types.
- A data management module that:
- Consolidates and store retrieved data into a single source and facilitate data recall and user-defined month-on-month analysis
- Administrator should be able to apply workflows using Alteryx to processed retrieved data from project management software and XLS files to support metrics to be displayed on the front-end dashboard. We will be supporting the team with the workflow formulas but will encourage students to think out of the box and suggest additional metrics.
- Access control by users must be available and be integrated with Windows AD for Single-Sign-On.
- Software will be accessed globally so additional information security considerations should also be taken.
- Reporting module:
- Highly visual and interactive dashboard that presents information
- Facilitate self-service and drilling down into the details from the metrics
- Data comes from project management software (KeyedIn) and Excel. Student team to suggest metrics and required data.
- Familiarity with common workflow concepts and products
- Familiarity with business management and performance management concepts
- HTML 5.0 / CSS
- Oracle SQL Server
- Alteryx - for workflow. Students team can suggest better tools if available.
- We encourage students to suggest other best-in-class technologies
- Web application development
- Workflow and APIs
- Database design and conceptualization
Deliverable: A complete working system with the relevant documentation
Learning Points for Students
Through this project, students will learn about
- Creation of a complete visual dashboard for senior management of a global financial institution.
- Success factors to deliver an effective management reporting for different functions within the company.
- Knowledge on implementing business management and performance management concepts
During the project, we will:
- Meet up with the team to explain project and scope of work.
- Following the discussion, we will modify the scope of work to match the skillset of the students
- Weekly meeting to provide timely feedback in SMU or Schroders office near Raffles Place MRT.
- Schroders will also provide mock data to facilitate the development of the solutions.
- Schroders will provide senior members from the IT department for feedback during UAT.
Contact: Willy Tai (email@example.com), Toni Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Optimax Global Pte Ltd. - Online Bidding System
About Optimax Global Pte Ltd. Optimax Global focuses on reducing telecom expenses of companies. Our services include telecom bills audit, contract negotiation, telecom report management, RFP management and bill consolidation.
- The project will require students to develop and implement an onilne bidding platform.
- User experience including ease of use and will be the main feature of these implementations.
- Uploading customer’s 6 months usage data (excel format) to the system.
- This software then process customer’s usage behaviour.
- These behaviour includes but not limited to;
- Cost, minutes, types of charges incurred for each countries per month
- How much voice, data, sms they are using locally.
- Representatives from telco will then login to the system to provide good rates for these items.
- Systems will then calculate savings based on the new rates each telcos' had submitted against what was charged for the past 6 months. All these calculations will then be presented to the customers in graphs and charts.
- Key informations to show are :
- Amount of prospective savings in each category compared to the other telcos.
- Amount of prospective savings in each category compared to the last 6 months.
- Key informations to show are :
- Customers then decides to enter a contract with the telco based on the rates the telco has submitted in this bidding system.
- Students are allowed to propose a framework
Deliverable: A complete working system with the relevant documentation
Contact: Lim Chee Yong (email@example.com), Software Architect, Optimax Global Pte Ltd
SMU IITS - Teaching Load Management System
Introduction SMU has over 350 full-time faculty and over 250 adjunct faculty that teach in the various programmes both at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels offered by its six schools. Full-time faculty are required to teach a certain number of courses each year and adjunct faculty are contracted to teach specific courses. The number of sections in a course that adjunct faculty teach varies from one faculty to another. Each year, administrators in all schools manage the teaching load requirement and allocation of faculty (matching the demand and supply). This is a major resource allocation exercise that has various rules, constraints and timelines.
We invite you to apply to work on this project; in addition to meeting the objectives of the IS480 course, you will have an opportunity to learn about resource planning and allocation models and techniques with the use of technology, especially teaching load allocation at your university and to contribute to SMU through your efforts.
Background There is a need for a scalable, comprehensive and integrated Teaching Load Management System (TLMS) to serve the University’s needs in the area of faculty teaching load management.
The current tracking, allocation and consolidation of faculty teaching loads are done using Excel spreadsheets and emails. This is both tedious and time consuming with a high potential for errors. There is also a challenge in tracking teaching commitments of faculty beyond their own schools. Currently, data needed for analysis and planning is not available in a uniform and timely manner across schools.
- To implement a simple, comprehensive and integrated system to ease the management of faculty teaching loads and course allocations;
- To increase the productivity of school administrative staff, Area Coordinators, Programme Directors, Assistant and Associate Deans, the PGPP Office and the Provost’s Office through process automation;
- To enable better coordination with University administration (PG offices, Provost Office, Office of Human Resources & Faculty Administration and Office of Finance) i.e. a single point of reference for all stakeholders; and
- To support future recruitment planning with timely reports and analytics from historical data and information.
- Required: Web application development/programming using Microsoft ASP.NET on .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Language: C#.NET
- Database: SQL Server 2012
- Server: Windows Server 2012 with IIS 8.5’
- Intuitive user interface to capture (including upload), maintain and manage the following:
- Course and programme details (UG/PGPP/PGR),
- Faculty details
- Faculty teaching load
- Course and sections demand for new Academic Year
- Teaching allocations
- Robust and scalable application and database design to cater to new programmes
- Reporting and export of data to SMU Corporate systems
- Authentication and authorization
- Workflow, email notifications and rules to process and automate the allocations and approvals
- Required: Web application development/programming
- Preferred: Business Process Improvement, Data Analytics
Contact Teck Siong (firstname.lastname@example.org), SMU IITS
Simha Innovations Pte Ltd – Business Model Planner Tool
About Simha Innovations Pte Ltd. Professor Desai Narasimhalu has set up Simha Innovations as innovation training and consulting firm in 2016. He is developing tools that will help innovation designers. Student teams are invited to contribute to the creation of such tools.
- The project will require students to implement user interfaces for QaDIM, Business Model Canvas and Blue Ocean strategy and link them with Excel spread sheets as the backend.
- User experience including ease of use will be the main feature of these implementations.
- UX design and implementation
- Graphical interface design for Excel spread sheets
- Relevant programming platform
- Familiarity with Excel spread sheet
- Strong interest and skills in UX design
- Past experience in developing front end for Excel spread sheet would be useful
- Print outs for the designs created by users
- A complete working system with the relevant documentation.
Sponsors Desai Arcot NARASIMHALU <email@example.com>, Visiting Professor of Information Systems, SMI & Simha Innovations Pte Ltd
- Ulink Assist arranges over 1000 medical appointments a year for foreign patients
- Recommend doctors according to the patient’s condition
- Car transfers, accommodation arrangements, documentation for insurance claims, etc.
- For each car
- We make appointments for patient at preferred hospital
- Patient undergoes treatment/consult in Singapore (assistance provided by Ulink if requested)
- Patient returns to home country
- Ulink currently does not have a system to follow up with the patient after they return to their home country
- Healthcare management is a lifelong journey and applies not only to the patient but their family members as well
- Pull: Ulink misses out on a lot of potential cases (for eg: when a foreign mother gives birth in Singapore, it is likely that she might plan to have another child)
- Push: make former clients aware of new types of medical treatment/medicines that suitable for them
- The question is how can Ulink establish this lifetime relationship with the patient?
Objective Come up with an automated system to follow-up with patients
- After each visit to Singapore and over their lifetimes
- Ulink’s team is prompted at the appropriate time
- Ensure that sending each follow-up is easy
- Each follow-up is personal and personalised for that specific client
- Identify the different healthcare milestones for a typical person over the course of his life
- This could help with determining the appropriate time to follow up with the patient
- Setting up a customer relationship system to keep track of each patient’s healthcare milestones
- This might help save time for employees
- Create a follow-up template for employees to use
- Automated system that generates a follow-up in the approved template (with fields already populated) and sends it to Ulink employee. Employee then checks it and sends it off to client
Sponsors Linda Siow, Ulink Assist Pte Ltd
StaffOnDemand - JobsOnDemand App (Making Jobs Search Fun)
About StaffOnDemand StaffOnDemand is the team behind revolutionising the way SMEs recruit. (www.staffondemand.sg), offering SME employers an enterprise, cloud-based platform to manage their recruitment process efficiently.
Project Brief The project scope is to build on and extend the functionality of a native mobile application that essentially complements the existing features offered on the web application for new and existing jobseekers using StaffOnDemand. The application will be used to cater for jobseekers’ increasing propensity to rely on mobile to conduct their job search, and to reduce hiring cycle time further with the added convenience of proximity-based job applications. Unlike the previous project, which was focused on developing the application to mirror the functionality accorded to jobseekers on the web application, this project is focused on user engagement and retention, and will involve the team largely on developing a gamified user experience in their job search and application process. The team will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge recruitment technology, and develop a complementary solution for the users of StaffOnDemand. The team is encouraged to strive towards building a full-featured and user-friendly application that aids both jobseekers in the job matching and application process and to deliver a seamless user experience. The team’s work will be utilised in live deployment and will be working closely with the development team to ensure a successful rollout of the application, which has the potential to change the way jobseekers source for jobs and greatly reduce the time required to make a successful hire, i.e. Get more people gainfully employed in the shortest possible time to meet the hiring demands of employers.
Target Audience StaffOnDemand users (Jobseekers)
Feature Requirements Jobseekers
- Social recruiting & job referral functionality
- Job suggestion based on proximity (Geotagging App Feature)
- Push notifications
- Interview Calendar
- 2-way messaging functionality (with employers)
- Enhancement to Employer Profile Page
- Adaptive form builder
- Gamification of job application and job search process
- Social integration across multiple user features
- Working knowledge of utilising Restful APIs
- iOS app development experience
- Android app development experience
- Ability to design and architecture the application to provide a high-level of user
experience (recommended use this project as part of Interaction Design and Prototyping module)
- Basic graphic design knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with PHP
- Familiarity with Database Management
Jagdish Udeykumar Chandiramani
SIS alumni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SMU Alumni (email@example.com)
Partner Acquisitions: LOCK
KDD Labs Steven Hoi - Data analytics projects
About project This project aims to build KDDLabs --- a novel efficient, scalable, and interactive data analytics platform for business intelligence. The platform will be adopted as the teaching platform in KDD labs for SMU Data Mining and Business Analytics courses. In addition, it also could be extended for commercialization purposes. Students with entrepreneurship in data analytics and BI areas are encouraged to consider this project.
Project 1: Visual Analytics Engine for Interactive Data Analytics Tasks
- Provide powerful data visualization and guided analysis through autocharting, and offers a family of visualization techniques to present data and results in an insightful way
- Interactive charts, dashboards and reports, to discover insights from any size and type of data
- Other visualization functionalities and supporting tools
Project 2: Data Mining Engine for end-to-end Scalable KDD process
- Easy-to-use user-friendly KDD process for end-to-end predictive and descriptive data mining.
- Open-source integration with Spark Machine Learning library
- Model comparisons, reporting and management, and other supporting tools
Students are encouraged to approach the sponsor to discuss the detailed scopes.
System Overview The KDDLabs will be built on top of state-of-the-art technologies and infrastructure, including Apache Spark, Spark Machine Learning Library, and others. Through the project, students are able to learn the skills of large-scale data analytics through distributed computing approaches Key Technologies Used
- Apache Spark: open source cluster computing framework
- Spark MLlib: scalable machine learning library with common learning algorithms and utilities
- Others: Bootstrap JS, Python, etc.
Contact Sponsor Contact: Prof Steven HOI – firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Project description is not acceptable, too generic. Get specific detail from sponsor before considering this project.
Platinum Yoga - Mobile booking app
About project This is extension of Tinkers project to the iOS platform.
- Uploading the current application to IOS platform.
- location tracking which will help us to auto check in when they arrive at our studio.
- reminder message if they don’t open our app for 30 days.
- Improving the overall design and some tabs.
- auto updating the point system (currently members are getting points when they visit the studio and those points can be used to buy things).
- location map
Contact Anil Kumar (email@example.com) | CEO | Platinum Yoga. firstname.lastname@example.org
NEC-SMU sLab - Various projects
About NEC With our focus on Solutions for Society, NEC’s goal is to lead the advancement of the world‘s social infrastructure by leveraging ICT and new business models. Our Solutions for Society activities will become the pillars of NEC over the company’s next 100 years. Source: http://sg.nec.com/en_SG/global/about/corporate_profile.html Do you want to embark on a Final Year Project which allows you to develop a solution for a famous multinational corporation and at the same time to stand a chance to win monetary award and internship opportunity? Now here is a perfect opportunity for you and your team to embark on.
Kando F&B Quick Serve
- The Kando F&B quick serve project is a F&B community driven project aim to enable F&B operators to streamline their business processes and enhance customer experience
- The Kando F&B quick serve project leverages on mobile to enable pre-order and pre-payment
For the web application development, the requirements are:
- Design and build a responsive website for consumers
- Integrate with content management solution to populate the required contents
- Integrate with the personalization engine to populate the required contents
- Integrate with social media login
Digital Manufacturing Application
- The digital manufacturing project is a proof of concept project to enable a local manufacturer to embark on digital transformation
The requirement is to design and build a visualisation frontend that enables users to
- Understand the end-to-end processes through capturing of sensors information (provided by NEC) from the shop floor
- Leverage on data analytics to optimize factory operations, boosting equipment utilization and product quality
Healthcare pilot project
Background When a patient sees a healthcare provider (doctor/nurse), one of the first things we need to do to determine if the patient is potentially stable or unstable is to take the vital signs of the patient (in addition to obtaining the presenting complaint(s) from the patient). These are the usual standard vital signs that are commonly taken :
- Respiratory rate
- Oxygen saturation – through the SpO2
- Heart/pulse rate
- Blood pressure (systolic/diastolic)
An unstable patient is someone that may require acute stabilization and the measures we usually undertake can be broadly based on the ABC prioritization – A= Airway / B=Breathing / C= Circulation. As surrogate measures, the above vital signs can be ‘mapped’ to ABC : respiratory rate and oxygen saturation = A & B ; Heart/pulse rate and Blood pressure = C.
Vital Signs in Children In children, monitoring of these vital signs is currently done manually (except in the ICU setting when the patient is relatively immobile and very sick) and depending on the acuity of the patient, monitoring of the vital signs is done every 1 hour to 4 hourly. In children, respiratory rate, heart/pulse rate and blood pressures vary with the age of the child – the respiratory and heart/pulse rates are normally higher the younger the child while the blood pressure is normally lower the younger the child.
Requirements To develop a web application using D3JS as visualisation layer to retrieve and display the above mentioned vital signs of the patients collected via wearables. The integrated vital signs monitoring system and focus on enhancing or establishing the following attributes :
- Remote and continuous tracking of the vital signs
- Make the integrated sensor system run on a wireless platform
- Build a simple algorithm (to be provided during project implementation) into the integrated sensor system to alert doctors and nurses when the ranges of the vital signs (based on the age of the child) is breached
- Allow a backend data collection system for data analytics and display of real-time dashboards for the doctors and nurses on the ground.
Basic features include:
- Device Management (associating wearable ID with patient ID)
- Authentication & Authorization (using OpenLDAP)
- Dashboard & reporting
- Rules engine (e.g. for definition of rules for triggering alerts, using Oozie)
Front-end IoT platform project
Background With a yearly turnover above € 1.2 trillion in 2011, the European construction sector, including its extended value chain (e.g. material and equipment manufacturers, construction and service companies), is the largest European single activity (10% of GDP) and the biggest industrial employer. Energy efficiency guideline 2012/27/EU:
- 20% savings on primary energy usage at 2020
- 50% savings on primary energy usage at 2050
In Singapore, the BCA Green Mark Scheme was launched in January 2005 as an initiative to drive Singapore's construction industry towards more environment-friendly buildings. Benefits of BCA Green Mark include:
- Facilitate reduction in water and energy bills
- Reduce potential environmental impact
- Improve indoor environmental quality for a healthy and productive workplace
- Provide clear direction for continual improvement.
Target measures: equipment exchange, energy management, control automation, building design
Objectives NEC is deploying a holistic ICT platform for cross-sectorial collaboration of partners from ICT, construction and energy providers Underlying Business Model Innovation à value-chain of Total Facilities and Energy Management
- Product innovation – bringing together information across multiple data domains and exploitation into various information flows
- Process innovation – impacting the activities of all stakeholders for business processes and partner interactions
- Enabling of resource-driven and offer-driven new business models based on integrated energy contracting and continuous commissioning
- Energy Consumption Profiling
- Basic Charting and Data Presentation e.g. Chart Types - Pie Charts, Line Charts, Bar Charts, etc.
- Advance Charting e.g. 3D Charts, Time Series Charts
- Trend Analysis
- 3D (e.g. buildings) visualisation
Profile Parameters The proposed system should support the configuration of the following parameters.
- Active Energy - Interval Data
- Alarms and Alerts
- Management Reports and Dashboard
- Email, SMS Support
- Line Parameters (Voltage, Current, Power Factor)
- Demand Control and Response
- VVO (Volt Var Optimization)
- CVR (Conservation Voltage Reduction)
- Consumer Access and Dashboard
- Numbers of Consumers/Meter Nodes
Sponsor Contact Information
Hosanna Petra <email@example.com>, Program Manager, slab
Healthcare pilot project Fuji Foo, Sales Director, NEC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
VWO - Make a difference
About VWO project Want a rewarding project that can make a difference in people's life?
Ideas You can wait for some VWO to propose a project, or you can propose one with a VWO.
"Just one small example....as I was having lunch in Little India this week, I met one of the workers I'm assisting. He reported confusion at MOM about whether they recognised that he had discharged a lawyer handling his injury claim. On my hp, I could bring up the lawyer discharge letter and email it out again to both the lawyer and MOM. Very powerful and helpful to have such capability on my hp at any time and place." - TWC2 Project Sponsor Dr. Pat Meyer
More Information Benjamin Gan, SMU, email@example.com
Self Proposed - Innovative Idea
About Self Proposed project Have a great idea? You can proposed your own project. Start with a problem, a real problem. Don't start with a solution or a technology. Think about it. Pitch it to your friends, IIE entrepreneurs corners, and write up a 2 page about your idea. You want a well baked idea, not an idea you taught about yesterday or half baked version with lots of holes.
Another reason for proposing your own project. Why work for anyone?
- Submit a 2 page writeup to course coordinator.
- Get a mentor. More info here. If there are enough teams proposing their own projects, the course coordinator will schedule a pitch session.
- Start working on your project.
More Information Benjamin Gan, SMU, firstname.lastname@example.org
IFS Capital – Credit Risk Interface Project
About IFS Capital We are a mainboard-listed financial services company providing capital solutions to small and medium enterprises since 1987. Through our insurance subsidiary, we also offer products like general insurance, credit insurance, bonds and guarantees. We are looking at creating a full-fledged credit approval workflow system that will integrate with a SAN storage on the backend which will serve as a digital archive for client documentation. Our aim is to leverage suitable technology to achieve a lean re-engineering of this segment of our client value stream. Intuitive user experience, robustness of the system and ease of maintenance are important to us.
- Agile development of an application which will help the company automate the entire credit approval process from origination to final approval or rejection.
- Users will enter credit request and attach supporting materials which will be routed to selected approvers for comments and decision.
- An audit trail will be generated documenting each step of the process.
- Case documents are to be routed automatically to a Document Management System upon approval and be search-able by company.
- Access control rights by user or department must be available and the system should integrate with an active directory to achieve this via a single sign-on.
- System will also be used by staff overseas via the internet which the developer should take into consideration when designing the system e.g. to ensure that that the system is robust enough to withstand the common loopholes hackers exploit like SQL injection.
- Reporting Module
- Online reports should be available to show the whole process trail from inception to approval/rejection.
- Statistics of cases approved, rejected, credit grades, time taken by each user/department should be available on the fly.
- Web Application Development
- Workflow and APIs
- Database Design and Conceptualization
- Familiarity with common work flow concepts/products
- HTML5 / CSS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- We are open to suggestions if other technologies are preferred instead of the above
- A complete working system with the relevant documentation.
Sponsors Simon Chia - Technology Head (email:email@example.com) (via Joanne Teo, SMU Career Services).