Picturative HCI Process
Back to Main: IS480_Team_wiki:_2010T1_Picturative
The success of our product hinges on our ability to deliver user needs. Because of this, it is imperative to focus on User Driven development, making Human Computer Interaction (HCI) is the key area of our project. It helps us design interfaces that are very focused and targeted, only developing functions required by the user.
Sample Process Flow
The following explains a single iteration in the HCI process. Several of these iterations can be done during a single iteration/sprint depending on time and whether there are more user needs highlighted during testing.
- Simulation Testing through Low-Fi Testing (Postits etc)
- Scenario is formualated by Skye
- Set of Use Cases generated
- A High Fidelity Model is prototyped to eliminate issues with platform limitations
- User testing is conducted to determine if this specific iteration should be coded again, or if additional days should be planned for bug squashing.