HeaderSIS.jpg

Our Journey

From IS480
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Main Page: IS480 Team wiki: 2010T2 Good Mix

Minutes Roster

Any Good Mixer can volunteer themselves to take minutes at the start of every month :

Month

Member

May

Jess

June

Jess

July

Shazlee

August

Bernard

September

Naresh

October

George

November

Jess

Client Meetings

Client meetings involve Dr. Kam, Mr. Liau from KOOPrime and/or Mr. Koh from National Parks

November 10 2010

  • UAT!


Media:November 08 2010.pdf

  • Discussion on UAT sessions
  • A walk through of the technologies used for RIBA
  • A demonstration of maintenance - uploading shapefile and adding new symbols for layers


Media:September 27 2010.pdf

  • Demonstration Current Project to National Parks & KooPrime
  • Feedback from Sponsor & National Parks


Media:September 8 2010.pdf

  • Demonstration of BEDS from KooPrime
  • Feedback from Sponsor
  • Demonstration of current deployment to KooPrime


Media:August 23 2010.pdf

  • Demonstration of Application to KooPrime & National Parks
  • Feedback from End Users


Media:July 28 2010.pdf

  • Current Situation of National Parks
  • BIOME Presentation
  • Project Overview
  • Loading of Data
  • Attribute, Spatial Query, Highlight and Measurement
  • Timeline


Media:July 14 2010.pdf

  • KOOPrime Database


Media:July 07 2010.pdf

  • System Demo
  • Search Module
  • A.O.B


Media:June 30 2010.pdf

  • Project Documentations
  • Our 1st session with KOOPrime and National Parks
  • Main feature discussed
  • N Parks data and KOOPrime’s database

Sponsor meetings are meetings with Dr. Kam Tin Seong, starting from the day we decided on our FYP project

Media:Sponsor October 20 2010.pdf | 1300-1530 | SIS Meeting Room 4-6

  • Demo to Sponsor on changes/suggestions
  • Updates on Project Schedule


Media:Sponsor October 4 2010.pdf | 1130-1330 | SIS Meeting Room 4-6

  • Demo to Sponsor on the changes/suggestions for UI
  • Discuss on Change Request from End Users
  • Updates on Project Schedule


Media:Sponsor September 22 2010.pdf | 1330-1600 | SIS Meeting Room 4-7

  • Project Current Progress & Feedback


Media:Sponsor September 15 2010.pdf | 1500-1630 | SIS Meeting Room 4-3

  • National Parks Event
  • Project Current Progress & Feedback


Media:Sponsor September 6 2010.pdf | 1515-1600 | SIS Meeting Room 4-3

  • Project Development Update


Media:Sponsor August 30 2010.pdf | 1400-1530 | SIS Meeting Room 4-3

  • Project Development Update
  • Project Management Update


Media:Sponsor August 23 2010.pdf | 1400-1530 | SIS Meeting Room 4-3

  • Project Development Update


Media:Sponsor August 16 2010.pdf | 1530-1720 | SIS Meeting Room 4-3

  • Project Demonstration
  • Acceptance Presentation Feedback
  • Project Development Feedback


Media:Sponsor August 06 2010.pdf | 1600-1811 | SIS Meeting Roo

  • Project Development Update
  • Presentation Slides Feedback
  • Acceptance Presentation Demo
  • Requirement Specification Feedback
  • Attribute Search Function - Explained
  • Spatial Search Function - Explained


Media:Sponsor July 09 2010.pdf | 1800-1930 | Dr. Kam's Office

  • KOOPrime’s System & National Parks Data
  • Interaction between KOOPrime’s BIOME’s Database and our PostGIS
  • Some Questions


Media:Sponsor June 23 2010.pdf | 1900-2000 | IS Meeting Room 4-4

  • Client Prototype
  • Client Data
  • Wiki Page Feedback
  • Proposal & Proposal Presentation Feedback


Media:Sponsor June 10 2010.pdf | 1900-2030 | IS Meeting Room 4-4

  • Our sponsors, clients and end users
  • Proposal run-through
  • Risk assessment feedback
  • Stage 1 requirements update
  • Stage 2 requirements


Media:Sponsor May 31 2010.pdf | 1900-2000 | IS Meeting Room 4-4

  • About our clients
  • Phase 1 Specifications
  • Dynamic Legend
  • Loading Shapefile
  • Reference Materials


Media:Sponsor May 19 2010.pdf | 1900-2000 | IS Meeting Room 4-4

  • New Project

Supervisor Meetings

There was a change of supervisor after Acceptance Presentation from Mr. Ng Tock Soon to Professor Chris Boesch

Media:Supervisor November 03 2010.pdf | 1430 -1515 | SIS Level 5

  • Project Update
  • Supervisor Feedbacks


Media:Supervisor October 20 2010.pdf | 1430 -1515 | SIS Level 5

  • Project Update
  • Supervisor Feedbacks


Media:Supervisor September 22 2010.pdf | 1230-1305 | SIS Level 5

  • Project Update
  • Supervisor Feedbacks


Media:Supervisor September 8 2010.pdf | 1430-1500 | SIS Level 5

  • Project Update
  • Supervisor Feedbacks


Media:Supervisor August 25 2010.pdf | 1430-1600 | SIS Meeting Room

  • New Supervisor, Professor Chris Boesch for GoodMix
  • Introduction of Team Mates and Group Project
  • Project Update
  • Supervisor Feedbacks


Media:Supervisor July 05 2010.pdf | 1900-2000 | SIS Meeting Room

  • Introduction and Project Update
  • Supervisor Expectations
  • Grading
  • Project Documentations

Internal Meetings

Meeting details here start from the day Good Mix is formed.

November 16 2010 | 1200-1900 | SEIL Lab SESS Level 5

  • Slides to-implement-changes
  • The Final Showdown! - preparation


November 10 2010 | 1000-1200 | SIS GSR 3-6

  • Work Allocation After UAT
    • Wiki
    • Slides
    • Rehearsals


November 08 2010 | 0900-1500 | SIS GSR 3-1

  • Work Allocation After Last Usability Study Session
    • Get coordinates function - code and test plan update
    • Youtube bug
    • Poster submission
    • Deployment guide update
    • Final Wiki
    • Slides


November 03 2010 | 0900-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Updates
  • FYP Poster
  • Task Delegation
  • A.O.B


November 01 2010 | 0900-1800 | SSOB GSR 3-31

  • Project Updates
  • FYP Poster
  • FYP Documentation


October 27 2010 | 0900-1800 | SIS CR 3-2

  • Urgent request from end user
  • Meet up with Dr Kam to highlight issues


October 25 2010 | 0900-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Menu Bar
    • User Guide
    • PHP Cleaning
    • Flex Code Cleaning
    • Test Plan


October 20 2010 | 0900-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Work Allocation after end user feedback
    • User Guide
    • PHP Cleaning
    • Flex Code Cleaning
    • Zoombox
    • Menu Bar


October 18 2010 | 0900-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Debugging
    • Screen Resolution
    • Spatial Error Handling
    • Snapshot for Panels
    • Menu Bar
    • On Hold: Histogram, Symbol Color Picker, Marker Blobbing


October 17 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Info Window with Tabs
    • Creating User Guide
    • Cleaning up Codes
    • YouTube Info Window
    • User Interface Tweaking
    • Test Plan


October 13 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Attribute Search Highlight Debugging
    • Snapshot
    • Tooltip
    • Help Menu


October 11 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Tooltip
    • Help Menu
    • Attribute Search Highlight


October 8 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Debugging Multiple Search Conditions
    • Info Window with Tabs
    • Info Window with Links
    • Spatial Search with Multiple Buffer
    • Symbol Customization

October 7 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Symbol Customization
    • Info Window with Tab
    • Markers Blobbing


October 6 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Multiple Search Conditions
    • Screen Resolution
    • Markers Blobbing
    • Info Window with Tab


October 5 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
    • Spatial Search with Multiplier Buffer
    • Area Calculation
    • Screen Resolution
    • UI Manager
    • Info Window with Tab


October 4 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
  • Update Schedule
  • Meeting with Sponsor


September 20 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
  • Mid Term Review


September 19 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Progress Update
  • New Functions (Data Grid)


September 12 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-17

  • Project Progress Update
  • Mid Term Presentation Format
  • Mid Term Report


September 5 2010 | 1000-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
    • Colour Randomization of Point Markers with Dynamic Legend Developed
    • Snapshot Tool Developed
    • HeatMap Position Bug Resolved


September 1 2010 | 1000-1730 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
    • Enhance User Interface Outlook
    • Customization of Colour Randomization of Point Markers
    • Dynamic Legend to be incorporated with Colour Randomization of Point Markers
    • Distance Measurement Tool Developed
    • Prototype of Snapshot Tool


August 30 2010 | 1000-1730 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
    • Modified a large portion of User Interface to meet End Users Expectations
    • Info Window Under Implementation
    • End User requested for Snapshot Tool


August 29 2010 | 1000-1500 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
    • Spatial Search to be Implemented
    • Modification to Attribute Search to be made
    • Distance Measurement to work on a 2 point data
    • Revamp User Interface
  • Project Management Update
    • Implementation and Demonstration of SVN Tortoise


August 25 2010 | 1000-1430 | SIS GSR

  • Project Development
    • Spatial Search to be Implemented
    • Distance Measurement Tool to be incorporated for any 2 points within the Map
    • HeatMap to be integrate with the next version of Deployment for Application
    • Implement a Point Marker Icon on the Map
    • Info Window Module to include Attributes,Images and Video
    • Improve on User Interface (UI)
    • To Implement Print Screen Function


August 22 2010 | 1000-1830 | SOA GSR

  • Project Development Progress
    • Search Query Implementation
    • Prototype of Info Bubble / Window
    • PHP Parsing of Polygons Done
    • Able to draw polygons on the map based of the results passed back from the PHP

August 17 2010 | 1900-2000 | SOA Auditorium

  • FYP Briefing by Professor Benjamin Gan
    • Decisions
    • Wiki
    • Course Schedule
    • How to succeed
    • How to fail
    • Last words


August 16 2010 | 1030-1500 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
    • Highlight completed,Progress with Polygon Drawing, Starting on Attribute Search


August 13 2010 | 1000-1500 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
    • Search UI developed
    • Layer Manager: changed from SimpleOverlay to MarkerClip
    • Birth of Version 2.2
  • Consultation with Kah Hwee (We would like to thank her for guidance!)
    • Discussion on Polygon Drawing
    • Discussion on the methodology to Highlight function


August 12 2010 | 1100-1230 |SIS Meeting Room 4.4

  • Project Acceptance Presentation (Accepted!)
    • Feedback from Professor Benjamin Gan
    • Feedback from Dr.Kam
    • Feedback from Supervisor (Mr. Ng Tock Soon)


August 11 2010 | 1000-1830 | SOB GSR

  • Project Development
    • Overlays + layer manager with checkboxes to display markers layers
    • Heatmap bug solved


August 10 2010 | 1100-1800 | SOB GSR 3-21>

  • Project Development - Allocated functions under construction


August 09 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development - another heatmap bug found
  • Rehearsal on Acceptance Presentation
  • Discussion on meeting schedule when school reopens
  • p.s. meeting ended at 4pm so we can go home to watch National Day Performance =)


August 08 2010 | 1100-1530 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development - black screen heatmap bug, parsing variable from flex to php
  • Presentation Rehearsal
  • Editing Presentation Slides


August 04 2010 | 1100-1800 | SIS GSR 3.5

  • Project Development - Allocated functions under construction


August 03 2010 | 1000-2000 | SIS GSR 3-2>

  • Project Development - Birth of Version 2.0
  • Functionality Allocation for:
    • Heat map integration - Shazlee
    • Layer manager UI with checkbox implemented (getting data from database) - Jess
    • Highlighting - George
    • Overlay Integration - Bernard
    • Spatial Query UI Prototype - Naresh


August 02 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development - prototyping marker, heatmap debugging and overlays


August 01 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development - separating map controls from main map
  • Proposal acceptance presentation slides
  • School Term Schedule to meet supervisor and sponsor


July 29 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development


July 28 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
  • A.O.B


July 27 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project De3velopment
  • A.O.B - client meeting details


July 25 2010 | 1030-1600 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development
  • Project Documentation
  • A.O.B


July 21 2010 | 1300-1930 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development(Coding)
  • Bugs Matrix


July 20 2010 | 1415-2100 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Project Development(Coding)


July 11 2010 | 1030-1330 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Update on Meeting with Prof. Kam
  • Individual Commitment Updates
  • Questions for Prof. Kam
  • Questions for KooPrime
  • Project Scope
  • Project Acceptance
  • Requirements Specifications
  • Project Framework


July 4 2010 | 1000-1330 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Documentations
  • Framework
  • Supervisor Meeting
  • Client Meeting
  • Team Deadline


June 27 2010 | 1000-2100 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Prototype progress
  • KOOPrime meeting on Wednesday


June 24 2010 | 1900-2200 | SIS GSR on Level 3 + Rex

  • Quick Update


June 21 2010 | 1900-2200 | SOB GSR 3-21

  • Database Connection


June 20 2010 | 1000-2000 | SOB GSR 3-17

  • Prototyping
  • Schedule
  • Integration “SOP”


June 16 2010 | 1930-2000 | SOB GSR 3-18

  • Proposal
  • Development - task allocation


June 13 2010 | 1515-2110 | Bernard's House

  • Proposal acceptance presentation
  • All about proposals
  • Prototype development plan


June 10 2010 | 2030-2215 | SIS SR + 4-Faced Buddha

  • Overview
  • Proposal
  • Project management and application development
  • Dropbox


May 31 2010 | 2000-2100 | MOS Burger

  • Project Abstract
  • Milestone
  • Tasks: Project Management
  • Tasks: Application Development


May 19 2010 | 2000-2100 | 4-Faced Buddha

  • National park project
  • Email subject
  • Logo
  • Adobe flex
  • XAMPP, postgreSQL, postGIS


May 11 2010 | 2000-2130 | Ishi Mura

  • Choice of project
  • Reference materials
  • Preferred supervisor


May 06 2010 | Email | Email

  • Google wave
  • Client and internal meeting for this summer
  • Availability for skype conference call
  • Logo design


March 25 2010 | 1630-1800 | SIS Meeting Room

  • Our Project Choice


March 18 2010 | 2200-2300 | Online Skype Video Conference

  • Client Search
  • FYP common meeting slots for 2010/2011 term 1
  • Roles and responsibilities allocation


March 11 2010 | 1600-1700 | SOB GSR 3-19

  • Commitments during summer break
  • House rules
  • Others



Disclaimer: All images and content on this page are done by Good Mix and should not be published without their permission.

Main Page: IS480 Team wiki: 2010T2 Good Mix