- Meeting number: 10
- Date/Time: 02 April 2009 (Thursday) 1930 hrs to 2030 hrs
- Kevin Steppe
- Guan Long
|Issues Raised||Issue Raised by||Assigned to||Deadline|
- Kevin: Project Screen shots could have been added.
- 3 types of locking: Optimistic, Block the update, Warnings to prevent change
- Time window for edit
- If not many users using the system from every department, there is no real need for the locks.
-Database design allows changes to be made easily.
-No real need for Admin Tool now.
- Decide on default sorting
- Could show application date or last movement date
- 3 questions:
What you did?
How did you do it?
What did you learn?
- Talk about design choice::Why? Generic Vs Specific
- Run the Demo slowly so that everyone can understand
- Why does the client want the system?? --> Present Problems and Challenges
- Keep Data entry simple
- Show it in Chronological order:: Pick a day in the organization and show how this would work.
- Show the cases
- Understand the audience
- What is being communicated to the people?
- Show design only if it's relevant( For eg. DB table for making changes)
- DB Schema: zoom in on stage transition on the table. Show how easy it is to change things.
-Show the schedule and the progress
- Things learnt