IS480 Team wiki: 2018T2 Metanoia Main Wiki
3 - 15% 17 September - 30 September
- Develop Account Module (Login , Sign up , Logout Function)
- Develop Talent Module 1A (Update Profile Function , Assessment Test Function)
- Thursday, 27th Sept. 1230-3pm Internal Meeting
- Saturday, 29th Sept. 7-930pm Client Meeting
The primary objective of this project is to create a platform that grooms young talents to be ready for the dynamic workforce. We grow our talents’ skill and knowledge through mentoring platform and course recommendation. Once they have been equipped with the necessary knowledge and skill, the platform will then recommend jobs that match with their skills and interest. There are 3 core segments of this project:
a. Career mentorship:
- To increase the employability rate, young talents should have a proper guidance from the expert mentors in the same industry. The website allows the young talents to look for these mentors to guide them through their career journey.
b. Skills training:
- Talents will be able to undergo courses to learn relevant skills to increase participant’s suitability to jobs.
c. Job matching:
- Website will allow young talents to take an assessment and match talents to relevant opportunities based on career goals and their assessment results.
- Acceptance 6th - 10th November 2018
- SHOW THE MILESTONE PROGRESS POSTER **
- Proposal 23 Oct
- Acceptance 6-10 Nov
- Midterm 21-27 Feb
- Poster 19 Mar
- Final 8-16Apr