IS480 Team wiki: 2018T1 Team CP Midterms
- 1 Project Progress Summary
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Quality of product
- 4 Reflection
Project Progress Summary
1. Login Details for Admin View
2. Login Details for Employee View
What unexpected events occurred?
- Revamped our Employee Engagement Portal because previous team member could no longer carry out his role as a Front-end Developer.
- Withdrawal of a Team Member due to personal health issue and had addition of 3 new members to proceed with IS480.
List of Requirement Changes:
- Dropped Notification and Work Chat Module.
- Added Import and Export feature for User Lists, Onboarding Evaluation Responses.
- Added Search Functions for User lists, Tree of Love and SPOT Recognition & Appreciation.
- Added Onboarding Programme Evaluation Analysis.
- Updated Database structure for User List to include Contact No.
From our User Testing, we have received positive feedback from the sponsors that the Portal looks professional and well-designed. Furthermore, they are happy and impressed with what we have done. Although there is still room for improvement, we are confident that this Employee Engagement Portal will benefit and help CPAS improve their business process and Employee Engagement.
|Module/Features||Status||Confident Level (0-1)||Comment|
|Account Module||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||-|
|Admin Module||Deployed and Tested 90%||0.9||Import & Export, CRUD for Survey still working in progress. Search function implemented for User List.|
|Monthly Dashboard||Deployed and Tested 95%||1||Survey still work in progress|
|Feedback/Suggestion||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||-|
|Onboarding Module||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||-|
|Document Module||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||-|
|Email Module||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||-|
|SWRC Module||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||Search Function implemented for Tree of Love and SPOT Recognition & Appreciation|
|ED-Staff Engagement Session Module||Deployed and Tested 100%||1||-|
Project Schedule (Plan vs Actual):
Deployment Architecture Diagram:
Software Architecture Diagram:
We are using the Model-View-Controller Framework for our project.
Quality of product
|Project Management||Minutes||Meeting Minutes|
|Risk Management||Risk Management|
|Change Management||Change Management|
|Analysis||Use Case||Use Case Diagram|
|Design||ER Diagram||ER Diagram|
|Navigation Diagram||Navigation Diagram|
For the full details and results of User Testing: TeamCP User Testing
|User Test||Date||Venue||No. of Testers|
|User Testing 1||30 August 2018||CPAS Office||2|
|User Testing 2||19 September 2018 - 26 September 2018||CPAS Office||19|
|User Testing 3||-||-||-|