IS480 Team wiki: 2017T1 Ctrl Alt Del Final Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HOME||ABOUT US||PROJECT OVERVIEW||PROJECT MANAGEMENT||DOCUMENTATION|
|MAIN WIKI||MID-TERM WIKI||FINAL WIKI|
- 1 Project Progress Summary
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Quality of Product
- 4 Reflection
Project Progress Summary
- Changed plan completely after Mid-terms feedback- removed 2 modules(Chat, Feedback), adjusted 1 module(Analytics) and add 1 module(Entertainment)
- Implementation of Analytics Module (added more analytics functions from existing) and Entertainment Module
- Shout-out of Pamilya.Support by Sponsor at TEDx Talk
- Email communications with current registrants for customer service engagement. Customers have expressed interests to make transactions for products listed from MedGrocer.
- Completed User Testing:
- User Testing 4 - Customer Level: Received feedback from 20 OFWs and 17 others who willingly shared their contact for email communications and information from Pamilya.Support.
- User Testing 5 - Supplier Level: Current supplier, MedGrocer satisfied with the products listed and ready for transactions. Potential supplier Wellness.ph feedback to implement reward system but team did not proceed due to time constraints. Developers from Sponsor's team will proceed for future implementation.
- User Testing 6 - Customer Level: Testers were from past participants of previous UATs.
- Neither the team nor sponsors had expertise or experience in managing and developing a digital commerce website. As a result, we had a rough start, especially in the payment process. We had to attend a workshop on it to understand how to implement payment in our platform.
- The team had to understand a completely different community of people. Our sponsors had to welcome a staff in Marketing for Pamilya.Support to understand how we can engage and approach the OFW community.
- Difficulty in getting more suppliers on-board with the project. Even if suppliers love the idea, bureaucratic red tape of certain companies resulted in delay of products to be listed on Pamilya.Support.
Project Schedule (Planned vs Actual)
Planned Project Timeline
Actual Project Timeline
Quality of Product
|Project Management||Project Timeline|
|Project Overview||Description & Motivation|