IS480 Team wiki: 2016T2 Team Sirius Risks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Risks categorise as HIGH require immediate attention. They are high in impact level and high in probability of occurrence.
- Risks categorise as MEDIUM require moderate attention. They have a medium impact level and occur on an occasional basis.
- Risks categorise as LOW require the least attention. They have a low impact level and occasionally or rarely occur.
- Risks categorise as NONE require no attention.
- These risks have not occurred. Our team will take the necessary actions to mitigate the risks.
|Risk Type||Risk Event||Likelihood||Impact||Mitigation|
|Technical Risk||High technical complexity in collecting page element changes, and modifying pages quickly during page load||High||High||Closely study existing solutions’ feature sets and compromises|
|Technical Risk||Cloud services and tooling unavailable, e.g. Github, Travis CI||Medium||Medium||Ensure local tooling is available and on standby (e.g. local Git branches, spare flash drives)|
|Resource Risk||Computer breakdown, as 2 team members are using old (>3 year) laptops||Medium||High||Team members to ensure that changes are pushed to the remote repository at end of day|
|Resource Risk||Cloud services and tooling unavailable, e.g. Github, Travis CI||Medium||Medium||Ensure local branches are kept updated|
|Resource Risk||Unable to find users to test our application||Medium||Medium||Start sourcing for users early by sharing it via social media or emailing companies|
|Technical Risk||Unable to develop WYSIWYG editor due to its high complexity||High||Medium||Active feasibility checks and notify sponsor if there is a need to rescope the function|