IS480 Team wiki: 2015T2 EcoCo User Testing 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Personas and Scenario||Diagrams||Meeting Minutes||Testing|
User Testing 1 Details
- Date: 6 January 2016
- Venue: Peninsular Plaza, #27-01
User Testing 1 Objective
- Determine if user/admin interface is intuitive
- Discover usability problem which users/admin might face
Scope of UT 1
- CRUD Rewards
- Verify Eco Actions
- View Eco Actions History
- Submit "At Home" Eco Action
- Submit "As A Consumer" Eco Action
- Submit "In The Community" Eco Action
- View user statistics (My Account Page and Statistics Page)
- View Eco Action history
- View Reward Catalogue
- Claim reward
User Testing 1 Participant
- Wilson Ang (Sponsor)
User Testing 1 Study Task
- The participant was asked to complete the following as a User:
- Submit an Eco Action
- Edit his Profile Page
- Try claiming a reward
- Close the page without logging out and login again.
- The participant was asked to complete the following as an Admin:
- Verify an Eco Action
- Add a new Reward
User Testing 1 Feedback
|As A User||Likes||Dislikes|
|User Interface||1. Easy to navigate around the Web Application
2. Consistent layout for main pages(Circles)
|1. For the links in the footer, their layout is inconsistent with the main pages.|
2. Add shadows to the buttons at the home page and login page.
3. File type validation is not done for "At Home" Eco Action.
|Functionality||1. Actions can be submitted easily without any trouble
2. Rewards can be claimed.
|1. After closing the page without logging out, user has to login with his details again.|
|As An Admin||Likes||Dislikes|
|User Interface||1. Easy to navigate around the Web Application||1. Icons for Admin Page not consistent with User My Account page.|
|Functionality||1. Actions submitted can be verified easily.
2. History of user's Eco Actions can be viewed easily.
|1. When verifying an activity, I will have to reject the user if they have an incorrect input for amount and they would have to resubmit again.|