IS480 Team wiki: 2013T1 Kungfu Panda UT3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feedbacks - Qualitative
- The usability of the application
- Measure the time required for each test cases
- To see the learning curve of our application
- Date Conducted: 25 Oct 2013
- All users are first time users
- 30 students from SMU
- From various faculty ie. SIS, SOE, SOA
- Students will be given a set of scenario to follow while conducting the test.
- 1 team member to 1 User for Observation
- Students are timed for each individual task
- Starting from the point they read finish the instruction to the point they complete the task
- Create Customer and Update Customer Details
- Create and Update Deposit Account
- Create and Update Loan Account
- Deposit & Withdrawal
- Bill Payment
- Overview and create Ibanking Account
- Customer View (by NRIC and Customer ID)
- Transactions (Partial & Full Loans)
- View Transaction History
- Direct Debit Authorisation
- Update Customer Details
We have collated all the timings from our users.
- Users are confused with the date format when they attempted to key in the date instead of using the calendar
- Users keyed in their family name together with the given name in the "Given Name" field, only to know that there is another field for Family Name.
- User took some time to find the required fields to edit
- Users are unsure of how to differentiate the deposit accounts they created
- User edit the Asset Value field instead of the Loan Amount field to when making a loan
- Users are insure if they had already completed the transaction as they are still in the same page.
- User keyed in any value for password and only changed when they were being prompt about the error
- Users cannot find the "create ibanking" button
- User are confused of where to click after they have fill in the partial loan repayment form
- After clicking on calculate, users are overwhelmed with the calculations
- User is unclear of the filter toggles
- User is confused with "Local number" and Cellphone"
- Overview does not load when logged back in
Feedbacks - Qualitative
- What do you think about the layout and design out the application?
- Clean cut, Simple, Neat layout, Sleek
- Information is well organized and legible
- Plentiful of whitespaces, can make full use of it as some (loan) pages are quite cluttered
- It is professional looking
- Generally okay, navigational links on left side bar quite helpful
- What did you like about our application?
- It's easy to navigate around the application as the process of creating accounts etc is straight to the point.
- Fast and responsive, Simple Design, Clear sections on the left menu
- Its great. I am not a teller, but for someone with no experience, I am able to use it easily and achieve the target quite effortlessly.
- It is mostly choosing between 2 or 3 option, we don't have to type a lot of things
- Simple design and convenient to use
- What did you dislike about our application?
- Toggle function for filter is a little confusing, would be good if it can be clearer
- Lacks authorization
- Can be more professional looking in terms of design
- Font size is small, cluttered of information
- Unclear about the log out for client
- What are some suggestions and improvement you have for our application?
- Creating iBank account should have a button on its own, as users won't know they have to go to Overview page first.
- Use checkboxes to indicate filter choices for Transaction History
- If there's a decision to standardize the outlook of the application throughout the functions, do make full use of white spaces as certain text boxes or input boxes seems rather cluttered.
- When big numbers are displayed, should have a comma to separate 000 [eg. $150,000 instead of the current 150000]
- Colours can be used to place emphasis on certain actions or important (frequently used actions)