Good timber does not grow with ease:
The stronger wind, the stronger trees;
The further sky, the greater length;
The more the storm, the more the strength.
By sun and cold, by rain and snow,
In trees and men good timbers grow.
~ An extract of “Good Timber” , by Douglas Malloch
Timber is wood that is prepared for use in building and carpentry.
Besides being new, strong and durable, it is wood that is cut for a purpose.
On a similar note, our team is formed with a purpose of bringing fresh perspectives
and solutions to complement the business objectives of our client - Oak3 Films Pte Ltd.
We hope to deliver a work that is of excellent quality and to benefit them for a really good, long while.
||Tay Jun Ru |
- Plans and manages each Scrum sprint, facilitates sprint meetings
- Monitors schedule, metrics, risks and ensuring appropriate compliance with mitigation plans
||Tan Wee Kiat|
- Oversees the development of technical blueprints of the project like the product backlog, deployment and logical diagrams
- research, shares new technical knowledge and mentors developers
- Communicates with technical lead from client’s office on technical requirements
- Develops User Interface mockups and communicates them with the client
- Implements Usability Tests and manages feedback
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Oversees selenium testing
- Manages unit testing of the application
- Ensures business requirements from client is aligned with IT implementations
- Develops resources and guidelines for users
- Oversees project’s documentation and manages contents in the Wikipedia page
- Manages minutes for all meetings with stakeholders