Team SGpathfinders will be enhancing Singpath.com, an existing web-based code-learning game, to include new, improved and analytics-based functions.
The proposed components will include Tournament Management, Sponsorship Management, Player Performance Reporting and Intelligent Gameplay.
These enhancements will be data-driven in 2 ways:
- through the incremental development of these functions through continuous deployment and analytics-based experiments to maximise business value for our clients.
- through leveraging on historical SingPath player and question data to deliver descriptive, decisional and predictive analytics to SingPath users.
- The deliverable will be an improved SingPath.com website with the 5 functions mentioned above which will be going live.
Summary Of the FYP Process
Project Status Reporting
- Current Phase: Iteration 13
- Completion of Phase: 22nd- 28th November 2012
- Upcoming Key Milestones: Final Presentation 3rd December
- Iteration 13
- Player Summary Reporting
- Final Wikipedia
- Final Presentation Slides