IS480 Team wiki: 2017T2 Mavericks User Testing 1
User Testing 1's Test Overview
Date: 6 November 2017
Duration: 1200 – 1300
Venue: SIS MR 4-5
Participants: 3 Users (Interns of tBank)
Scope: Application consisting of 7 core functions
- Login and OTP Verification
- Check Account Balance
- Transfer Funds
- Add Beneficiary
- View Beneficiary
- Edit Beneficiary
- Live Chat Takeover
Objective: To gain early feedback/user perspectives on usability of completed functionalities. Furthermore, to gain feedbacks tBuddy can access tBank services more seamlessly and provide for the services for the users.
Overview of Tasks' Results:
Feedback From Users
1. Which features do you like best based on the test? Why?
User 1: Credit Transfer as it is very convenient and step by step procedure is provided by the bot.
User 2: Admin Live Support. There will be times where a chatbot will be unable to handle certain requests and an admin will come in handy to fulfil user’s needs.
User 3: Users are given the option of typing or saying to execute certain functions provided by the app.
2. Which features do you like least based on the test? Why?
User 1: There should be a menu selection when user first enter the chat.
User 2: There are no ways to cancel live admin support
User 3: There are no notifications for zero payee in the beneficiary list.
1. Users can now cancel the live admin support.
2. A menu message is displayed upon user entering the chat
3. Proper description of beneficiary is displayed for user
4. When user do not have any beneficiaries, a message is displayed