Students to view & verify: Testers/2014-2015 Term 1 (Please login using your SMU account)
Students to view & verify: Testers/2013-2014 Term 2 (Please login using your SMU account)
Students to view & verify: Testers/2013-2014 Term 1 (Please login using your SMU account)
- Each student who qualify and complete the test satisfactorily will earn extra credit points. (Supervisor may override, please see points below).
- The accumulated extra credit points will go towards a + to their IS480 grade. This means that if your final grade is a B, you will be bump up to B+. A maximum of 1 + will be given to each student.
- There is no fixed extra credit points to qualify for a +. It depends on how many extra credit points were accumulated by you and ratio of your points to IS480 student points that term. Note that your extra credit points may end up not giving you any +. There is no guarantee that the + is given for your participants (hopefully, you are doing this to help out a friend or learn about how IS480 projects test)
- You may give out a maximum of 100 extra credit points for your IS480 project each term (to be distributed if you conduct more than 1 UAT).
- The supervisor may invalidate the extra credit points given if the testing is low value. (eg friends who are not doing credible work)
*Please email the IS480 TAs (Clinton Ang or Alex Ong) with your spreadsheet (with headers as the above link) of UAT participants & points after each UAT. They will update the overall spreadsheet form (link above) for the term.