IS480 Team wiki: 2016T2 EcoCo Final Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main Wiki||MidTerm Wiki||Final Wiki|
- 1 Finals Slides
- 2 Project Highlights
- 3 Development Progress
- 4 Project Scope
- 5 Project Schedule
- 6 Metrics
- 7 Deliverables
- 8 Deployed Link
- 9 Testing
Deployed Link: http://ecoleaders.sg/
Our project schedule is divided into 9 iterations
- Till date, we have completed about 78% of our development progress.
- One Soft Launch with Beta Version on 2 February 2016 with Students from Balestier Hill Secondary (before midterms)
- 4 User Tests with actual users (after midterms)
- 1 User Acceptance Test
- Current iteration: 8
- Iteration 8: 22 March 2016 - 19 April 2016
- The team
Major Scope changes
- Replaced Calendar Module with Event Module due to a change in requirements by the sponsor.
- Shifting of User Actions Module to Core Functions and integrated it with Eco Actions Module.
- Removal of Search Module due to redundancy.
- Removal of User Content Regulation Module due to redundancy.
- Postponement of Soft Launch to early February 2016.
- Removal of one User Test due to change with Sponsor.
- Removal of one iteration from 11 to just 10 due to rescheduling.
- Numbers above are the total bug scores
|Iteration||Bug Score||Summary of bugs||Action Taken|
|Facebook login not working. Instagram posts with the right hashtags were not being grabbed.||Stop current development and resolve the bug immediately. Project Manager reschedules the project.|
|Eco Actions submitted were not being stored in the database. Not all past Eco Actions were able to be displayed in the history. No deduction of points after Redeeming Reward.||Stop current development and resolve the bug immediately. Project Manager reschedules the project.|
3 High 1 Critical
|Edit button for Events and News were not working. Events added by Admin were not being added into the database.||Stop current development and resolve the bug immediately. Project Manager reschedules the project.|
2 High 3 Critical
|While improving on the UI after the functionalities have been completed, the entire web application stopped working and all pages gave us a PHP error. View Eco Actions only displayed a maximum of one action. User's reward claims not being processed in the database.||Stop current development and resolve the bug immediately. Project Manager reschedules the project.|
Quality of Product
|Project Requirements||Purpose and Motivation||Purpose and Motivation|
|Project Management||Minutes||Meeting Minutes|
|Project Management||Metrics, Risks, Change|
|Analysis and Design||DB Diagram, Architectural Diagram, To-Be Processes||DB Diagram, Architectural Diagram, To-Be Processes|
|Testing||User Test Plan|
Deployed Link: www.ecoleaders.sg
We have done 2 User Tests and we have conducted a Soft Launch with a Beta Version.
User Test 1
- Date: 6 January 2016
- Venue: Peninsular Plaza, #27-01
- Participants: Wilson Ang (Sponsor)
User Test 2
- Date: 26 January 2016
- venue: Peninsular Plaza, #27-01
- Participant: 10 Eco Singapore volunteers
UAT (Beta Version)
- Date: 2 February 2016
- Venue: Balestier Hill Secondary School
- Participant: 19 Green Club Members