IS480 Team wiki: 2016T1 IPMAN Midterm Wiki
- 1 Project Progress Summary
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Quality of Product
- 4 Reflection
Project Progress Summary
- Implementation of Facebook Login, due to unfamiliarity, we took 2 weeks to learn and implement this function in Iteration 3
- Integration with QR code implemented by sponsors so that labels can be pre-populated once code is scanned in Iteration 5
- Conducted our first UAT with our sponsors and packers in Iteration 6 to test our process order and customer management module and worked on Performance and Design Improvements in Iteration 6
- Decision made in Iteration 7 to shift several tasks for subsequent iterations due to greater focus on smart marketing and dashboard summary as requested by sponsor. Dropped Facebook bot and recommendation engine (planned for iteration 12) so that we could spend more time on these two modules.
- Conducted our second UAT with our sponsors and their business development in-charge in Iteration 9 to provide feedback mainly on our smart marketing module
- Integration of Intercom together with our system in Iteration 10
Project Schedule (Plan vs. Actual)
Planned Project Schedule
Actual Project Schedule
Quality of Product
|Topic of Interest||Link|
|Project Management||Project Schedule|
|Project Overview||Project Overview|
|Project Documentation||Personas & Scenarios|
|Low & Mid Fidelity Prototypes|
This journey has proven to be an enriching learning process for Team IPMAN. We have learnt immensely from one another's strengths and weaknesses and were able to proficiently complement our different working styles.
We have also learnt that communication, compromise and active participation is key to ensure a collaborative learning environment. In addition, together with our generous sponsors who have provided the flexibility and autonomy to work with real data, we have enjoyed working on this project.