IS480 Team wiki: 2016T1 Charlies Angels Metrics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Project Schedule||Risk Management||Change Management||Metrics|
|S/N||SM Score||Action To Take|
|1.||SM < 0.5||1. Immediately, inform supervisor about the slip within 24 hours.|
2. Then use the same mitigation as category 50 < SM <= 90
and seriously consider dropping tasks.
|2.||0.5 < SM <= 0.9||1. Re-estimate the tasks for future iterations.|
2. Deduct the number of days behind schedule from buffer days.
3. If there is no more buffer days, decide on functionalities to drop.
|3.||0.9 < SM <= 1.1||1. Add/Deduct the number of days behind schedule from buffer days.|
2. If there is no more buffer days, decide the functionalities to drop.
|4.||1.1 < SM <= 1.5||1. Re-estimate the tasks for future iterations.|
2. Add the number of days gained to buffer days.
|5.||1.5 < SM||1. Immediately, inform supervisor about the slip within 24 hours.|
2. Then use the same mitigation as category 110 < SM <= 150.
|S/N||BM Score||Action To Take|
|1.||Points < 10||1. Use the planned debugging time in iteration to resolve.|
|2.||Points >= 10||1. Stop current development and resolve the bug immediately.|
2. Project Manager reschedules the project.
Client Satisfaction Metrics
|S/N||CSM Score||Action To Take|
|1.||0 <= CSM < 5||1. Stop development and hold an urgent meeting with our client to understand|
and resolve the concerns or misunderstandings we have.
|2.||5 <= CSM < 7||1. Project Manager has to better manage the client with taste response time|
and minimal miscommunication.
2. Project Manager has to constantly check with the client to see if
the team is producing what the client requests for.
|3.||7 <= CSM <= 10||1. Continue to work hand-in-hand with our client and|
achieve the results that have been aimed for.
Team Enthusiasm Metrics
|S/N||TEM Score||Action To Take|
|1.||0 <= TEM < 5||1. Stop development and hold an urgent meeting within the team to understand|
and resolve the concerns or misunderstandings we have amongst each other.
|2.||5 <= TEM < 7||1. Project Manager has to constantly check each team member to see if they are|
enjoying what they are doing, and to observe for any problems they
might be facing either with the project or members.
|3.||7 <= TEM <= 10||1. Continue encouraging one another to work hard|
and enjoy the project together.