IS480 Team wiki: 2015T2 Starteur User Testing 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use Cases||Technical Diagrams||Design Documents||Meeting Minutes||User Testings||Project Documents|
- Location: CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School, Reactor ARC
- Date: 14 - 23 Mar 2016
- Time: -
- Verify that functionalities built are in line with user requirements
- Determine if the user interface is intuitive
- Gather feedback on current functionalities
- Identify usability problems
- Number of educators: 4
- Number of students: 80
- Roles of participants: Head-of-Department, Academic Director, Personal Development Trainer
- Each of the users was given a list of tasks to complete. Click here to download tasklist.
- Before and after completing all the tasks, users are given a survey questionnaire to complete.
Collated Task Score
Educators were asked to rate the ease of completing the task ( 1 - Very Easy, 5 - Very Difficult)
|Task||Participant 1||Participant 2||Participant 3||Participant 4||Overall Mean||Remark|
|1||Text size||Layout of the pages is simple and easy to see, |
However, the text is quite faint and the font size can be bigger.
Bigger font size
Current layout is nice but text can be bigger.
Bigger font size.
|2||Phrasing||"Batch" is a little too definitive as teachers may only request a certain group of students to take the test. Consider changing to something less definitive and more generic.|
|3||Success Messages||Application is simple to use and straightforward but I would like to know where I am at in terms of the steps in using the application. |
I think it would be good if I can know whether some stuff I am doing is correct or not.
|4||Lack of information hierarchy||Everything is there on the page but I don't know where to look or what to focus on for certain stuff|
I like the layout cause it is not confusing but it would be good if things are presented in a way that I can see certain important information.
|5||Validation||Do you have certain password restrictions? |
Any password limits and email verification?
|6||Any thing you will like to see in the application?||A report for my cohort as well? It would be very insightful|
It will be useful if I send the reminder myself. Because then I know how many days have passed since the reminder has been sent and send it again if necessary. I can control the frequency.
Allow me to send an email straight from this application.
Include a report for a cohort so that I can submit it for analysis with the other Year Heads.