IS480 Team wiki: 2015T2 BeeSkilled X-factor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lab Session conduced in IS430 Epayments Processes and Technology (16th March 2015)
- 45 Student were split into groups of 3
- A scenario is customised for each group where members assume different roles within the payments cycle
Objective of Classroom Lab
- Move towards interactive learning where students learn by doing and discussion within peers
- Create a more holistic learning experience by allowing students to get real life experience in assuming the roles bank staffs within the payment cycle.
- Allow SMU Teaching Bank to be used as a teaching tool where Professors can access the level of understanding via the % of completion for each student/group in the assigned lab.