IS480 Team wiki: 2014T1 One Piece Project Midterm Wiki
|Back to Home Page|
WORKING IN PROGRESS PAGE!
- 1 Project Progress Summary
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Quality of product
- 4 Reflection
Project Progress Summary
Our project schedule is divided into 12 iterations.
- Till date of 2 September 2014, we have completed ...... of our project
- Five user testings have been conducted.
- Two usability testings with school mates
- One user validation testing with clients
- One functionality testing with clients
- One functionality A/B testing with school mates
- Next Iteration - Iteration 8 (2 October - 30 October)
- Midterm slides: [[Media:| Midterm Presentation Slides]]
- Deployed site link:
- Team members are busy with other school commitments and events such as career recruitment talk, CCA responsibility and job applications.
- Text Editor and Impressify JS technical complexity is more sophisticated than expected and take way longer.
- Aniket's laptop died on 5 September. He bought a new one. (Iteration 6) Luckily, it did not seriously effect the project progress.
- MiMi's laptop died before acceptance and bought a new one. Unfortunately, her new laptop stopped functioning on 23 September (Iteration 7).
It effects the development of super admin module.
- List of major requirement changes (Suggested by client, supervisor and member)
- Optional hint feature for quiz
- Individual question weightage of the quiz
- Timer feature disabled after 24 hrs of of first quiz attempt
- Display and edit users/user groups without searching
- Schedule publish/recall
- Time stamp for quiz attempts
|Task/function/features, etc||Status||Confident Level(0-1)||Comment||UI Link (If Available)|
|Validate Access and direct to the respective platform||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Chenguang & Ila|
|Upload slides with Apache POI and store in the database||Deployed and tested 100%||1||MiMi|
|Create/Modify module details and access rights with validation.||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Aniket & Chenguang|
|Preview uploaded/Modified slides with Impressify||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Ila|
|Publish/Recall modules to/from the trainee platform||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Chenguang & Ila|
|CRUD of timer feature with respective slides||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Chenguang & Ila|
|CRUD of checkpoint feature (Learning Interactive Feature)||Tested 100%||1||Chenguang & Ila|
|View and delete created module/quizzes||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Mi Mi & Phyu Phyu|
|Search feature by multiple parameter and sorting feature by columns for Trainer homepage||Implemented and tested 100%||1||
|CRUD of take quiz with min Pass/Fail restriction||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Mi Mi and Chenguang|
|Assign question weightage in create and edit quiz||Deployed and tested 100%||1||
|View pending/completed modules and new quizzes||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Aniket|
|Search feature by multiple parameter and sorting feature by columns for Trainee homepage||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Aniket|
|Take Module feature by Trainee||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Aniket||Click Here|
|Take/Retake quizzes online and review performance status||Deployed and tested 100%||1||Aniket|
|Task/function/features, etc||Status||Confident Level(0-1)||Comment||UI Link (If Available)||Re take the quiz without going through the module after first quiz attempt for 24 hrs||Haven't started yet.||1||
|Scheduled publish and recall of modules||WIP||1||
|Optional hint feature for quiz question feature in take quiz module||WIP||1||
|Hint feature for checkpoint both right and wrong choices||WIP||1||
|Optional and Mandatory names for create and edit of single users and user groups||WIP||1||
|Display and edit usergroups without searching in Super Admin Module||WIP||1||
|Transition path feature for text editor module||70% completed||1||Ila|
|CRUD of audio/video files||40%||1||Chenguang and Ila|
|Time stamp for multiple quiz attempt||1||Aniket|
|Scale/Rotate/Zoom/3D features for text editor modules||Task after mid term||1||Ila|
|Text enhancing feature for text editor module||Task after mid term||1||Ila|
|View trainee performance by different categories and combination||Task after mid term||0.8||Chenguang and Aniket|
|Generate defaulted trainee overview report||Task after mid term||1||Mi Mi|
|Take/Retake quizzes online and review performance status|
Project Schedule (Plan Vs Actual):
Quality of product
There should be some evidence of work in progress.
|Project Management||Meeting Minutes||Client, supervisor & team meetings|
|Metrics||Schedule & bug metrics (Iteration 1 - 7)|
|Requirements||Paper Prototype (Lo Fi) & Improved Prototype (Hi Fi)||Prototype|
|System Sequence Diagram||client, server|
|Business Process Diagram||Here|
|Screen Shots||CRUD Customer, Trend Analysis|
|Design||ER Diagram||1, 2, 3|
|Class Diagram||1, 2, 3|
|Testing||User Testings||User test plan|
Not all parts of the deliverables are necessary but the evidence should be convincing of the progress. Try to include design deliverables that shows the quality of your project.