IS480 Team wiki: 2013T1 Kungfu Panda UT2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Utilize Branch Teller Application in a classroom setting as a lab exercise
- The usability of the application
- Date Conducted: 2 Oct 2013
- Party Customer Use Case
- Deposit Account Use Case
- Loan Account Use Case
- 45 students from the IS419: Retail Banking class
- Lab exercise constructed by 3 FYP teams + Instructor Arul
- Scant instructions, just enough to get them where they need to be to perform tasks without help
- Students would role play in pairs as a branch teller and a customer
- Create Customer and Update Customer Details
- Create and Update Deposit Account
- Create and Update Loan Account
- Customer Read (by NRIC and Customer ID)
- Create Customer Login Details
- Customer Dashboard
Observations and Feedbacks
- Users accidentally exited out of forms by clicking outside the window when keying in the fields half-way and were frustrated to have to re-fill in all the fields again.
- Users were unable to key in more than 50 characters for Address text field.
- Customer's Overview & Dashboard User Interface had different portions overlap with each other when the web application was run in windowed mode (not full screen).