Date: 18-19 January 2013
Location: SEIL Lab
- Observe how users interact with our application
- Collect feedbacks from users regarding application’s usability
- Registration & Login
- Create & Display Avatar
- Add Accessories to 3D Avatar
- Profile Page
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Gateway
Testers: 30 people (young adults, age 15-25)
- - Sze Ming and Jin Yao
- - 14 male and/or female age 15-20
- - 14 male and/or female age 21-25
There will be 3 x 45 minutes of test section each day. 5 testers will concurrently test the application in each section. Testers will be given a task list that will involve completing activities based on the tested functionalities. They are encouraged to think aloud, while Can.One members observe and note down testers' opinion and behavior when using the web application.
We need to ensure that at least 75% of the testers (22 people) will come again for UAT 1. Therefore during UT 1, testers will be given [$2 worth of item] and a $5 voucher that can be redeemed if they come for UAT 1
During the test, we will collect the following metrics:
- Error rate - Using screen recording software, we will see if a task is completed with ease or if a task is only completed after many wrong turns.
- Time spent on a task - Using a time clicker, we record the completion time of each task.
- Task or test level satisfaction rate - After completion of each task, testers are to fill an online survey that will record their demographics, as well as their feedbacks on each task and the application in general.