Date: 18-19 January 2013
Location: SIS CR 3.2 (Day 1) & SIS SR 3.2 (Day 2)
- Observe how users interact with our application
- Collect feedbacks from users regarding application’s usability
- Registration & Login
- Avatar Creation
- Try-on Product
- Add Item to Cart
- Check Out
- Payment Gateway
- Search Friend
Testers: 30 people (young adults, age 15-30)
- 5 testers will concurrently test the application in the chosen time slot (@ ±30 minutes)
- When arrived, testers will need to sign a consent form and complete a pre-test questionnaire
- Testers will be given a task list to be completed. For each task, they need to indicate the completion status (pass/fail), the difficulty level (low, medium, high), and comment for the tested functionality.
- Testers are encouraged to think out loud. Each tester will be closely observed by an observer, who will take notes of tester’s behavior and comment.
- Upon completing the test, testers will need to complete a post-test questionnaire and subsequently get 2 Subway cookies as a reward
We need to ensure that at least 75% of the testers (22 people) will come again for UAT 1. Therefore during UT 1, testers will be given [$2 worth of item] and a $5 voucher that can be redeemed if they come for UAT 1
During the test, we will collect the following metrics:
- Error rate - Using screen recording software, we will see if a task is completed with ease or if a task is only completed after many wrong turns.
- Perceived difficulties of each task
- Comments regarding any features or the application