IS480 Team wiki: 2012T1 Timber Werkz Final Wiki
IS480 FINAL WIKI
- 1 Project Progress Summary
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Quality of Product
- 4 Reflections
Project Progress Summary
|Event (#)||Highlights / Issue Description|
Audition Scheduling: Hungarian Algorithm changed to First-Come First-Served Algorithm
Client requested to change the current audition scheduling algorithm from Hungarian Algorithm to FCFS algorithm to better suit the auditioning process flow of the company.
Team accepted the change request and put in extra hours to fulfill the change requirement.
Business Development Executive (Point-of-Contact from Client) left her position
The Business Development Executive, who is the POC from our client has left the company. We had to work with another Executive Assistant during the interim period for about 1 week. Subsequently on November 9, we had to update the new Business Development Executive about the system and to manage new change requests.
Refer to Client Meeting 10 for our first meeting with the new Business Development Executive.
|Developing the Audition Assignment Algorithm|
|Usability Test 2|
1. Usability Testing Methodology
Schedule (Planned VS Actual)
The diagrams below show the burn-down & schedule ratio charts of Sprints 9 - 13 since MidTerms.
1. Sprint 10:
- Delay in the last 3 days of Sprint 10.
- Team needs to settle the following important change requests:
- 1. Change Hungarian algorithm-based audition scheduling to first-come-first-served basis
- 2. Export audition schedule to CSV file
- 3. Submit required video with YouYube URL
- 4. Include time interval of 15 minutes for scheduling
- Our response was to hold two sessions on October 23 and 24 to resolve all the outstanding tasks (last 3 days of sprint 10)
1. Sprint 11:
- Highest Bug severity points (16)
- 6 of 7 bugs found were minor aesthetic issues which were discovered during Usability Test 2
- The remainder is a medium severity bug
- Bugs were scheduled to be fixed within Sprint 11
Technical complexity listed in order of highest complexity:
|1. Multifunctional Calendar||
from Mid Term)
Quality of Product
(Brown colour code for
minutes after Mid-Terms)
|Change Requests Log|
|UI Mockups & Videos|
|Testing||Usability Test 1|
|Usability Test 2|
Casting3 has 3 separate deployed environments. These are development, staging and production environment.
The responsibilities for each of these environment are for code integration, product testing, and public release respectively.
|Environment||URL||UserID / Password|
Usability Test 2
Lab Test Details & Outcome
Field Test Details & Outcome
As of the submission date of this wiki page (28 Nov), the field test is ongoing and results have yet to be collated. The results will be later concluded in the following links:
Casting3 will enhance talent management processes in the entertainment industry. Creating a new community on this interactive networking platform, potential actors/actresses can upload auditions virtually to secure a role while casting managers can source from a larger pool of talent more efficiently.