IS480 Team wiki: 2012T1 STEEP PROJECT OVERVIEW
|Home||The Team||Project Overview||Project Documentation||Project Management||Learning Outcomes||Progress Summary|
Gr8Quest is a outdoor treasure hunt application that aims to bring people together for Treasure Hunt Quests. Leveraging on the use of a web portal, it allows registered members to create clues, create and publish their own treasure hunt quests and invite members to participate in their quests. Using an android mobile application, players can select quests, compete with other teams and publish their photos on a social network site - Facebook.
- Passionate about Entrepreneurship
- Opportunity to create and market application on our own
- Able to bond people, allowing them to reminisce the olden days with improved technology
- Good Business Model
- To have at least 200 downloads by Final Presentation
- To have at least 250 games played by Final Presentation
Sponsors Benjamin Tio & Victor Heng
- work with the team in producing and marketing the application
- provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
Supervisor Li Yingjiu
- provide constant and timely feedback to the team
Mobile Application : An android application which would be deployed into Google Play which allows users to download the application to play.
Web Portal : A web application that would be deployed on a domain hosted by our sponsors (gr8quest.com).