IS480 Team wiki: 2012T1 M.O.O.T/Project Overview/Deliverables
|Project Description||Project Goals||Client's Requirements||Deliverables||Learning Outcomes||Gender Recognition Metrics||User Testing 1||User Testing 2|
Interactive Content Flow
The following flow chart illustrates shopper's interaction with AlterSense:
The following storyboard depicts the illustration in a more visual manner:
- As shopper stands in front of the sensor, shopper’s outline will be detected
- If shopper stays stationary for 5 seconds, doors with enticing background will appear
- As user points to a door or approaches a door, the door will glow and fill the screen
- The screen will dissolve, shopper will be transported to augmented reality background
- Timer will start, cueing shopper to pose as it count downs from 10 to 0
- Photo will then be snapped and displayed on screen, with Microsoft Tag incorporated at the bottom right hand corner of the photo
An alternative storyboard with a little variation is considered as well. In this case, a stick man will appear to approach the door and a dummy character will prompt shopper to assume certain pose. The rest of the scenario remains the same.
Initially, we planned to have a number of storyboards; but due to change in requirement from interactive display to photo taking feature, the scope has been adjusted.
Find out more about our initial storyboards at this link for previous scope.
Advertisement Management System
This simple portal is the content container for advertisements, promotions, or information on events that CapitaMalls wish to convey to shoppers through the scanning of Microsoft Tag. Content will be grouped into Male and Female categories. Data sent to Microsoft Tag server upon scanning of a tag can then be further utilized for the purpose of analytics e.g. how many times a tag is scanned, derived location of scanning, time of scanning, and others.