IS480 Team wiki:2017T2 Zenith Midterm Wiki
|Midterm Wiki||Final Wiki|
- 1 Project Progress Summary
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Quality of product
- 4 Reflections
Project Progress Summary
(insert link here)
Our project schedule is divided into 13 iterations.
- We are currently on our 9th iteration (12 Feb - 25 Feb 2018).
- Up till 19 Feb 2018, we have completed (percentage)% of our development progress.
- 1 User Acceptance Test was conducted before Midterms. The results are shown here.
- Achieved and exceeded Midterms X-factor.
- New team of clients.
- Cancellation of one User Acceptance Test by clients due to busy schedules.
- List of requirement changes after Acceptance can be viewed here.
Iteration Progress: 9 of 13
Features Completion: ???% (??? out of 36 features)
Confidence Level: 100%
A breakdown of tasks is shown in our project scope.
Project Schedule (Plan Vs Actual):
Summary of analysis for the metrics collected. You may refer to another page for the details about the metrics and how it is collected.
Update the proposal assumptions and risks. Describe what you learn from the risk update and mitigation steps taken.
Be sure to prioritize the risks.
Natural Language Processing
Natural Language Processing (NLP) was used for the automated marking of open-ended questions.
Together with the NUS team, we developed a few basic game rules.
Added security features
In December 2017, our MongoDB database was compromised and held hostage by ransomware. We were instructed to pay 0.1 bitcoin (USD $1594) for the return of our data. Fortunately, we had backed up the data so there was no need for us to pay the ransom. Since this incident, we have taken additional measures to ensure that this does not happen again.
Quality of product
|Analysis||Use case diagram|
|Testing||User Acceptance Test 1 (11 - 13 Feb 2018)|
- Internal testing is performed at the end of every iteration, and after every deployment.
- We expect to complete 2 UATs by the end of the project.
- 1 UAT has been completed before Midterms. To view the results of this UAT, click here.
Any training and lesson learn? What are the take-away so far? It would be very convincing if the knowledge is share at the wiki knowledge base and linked here.