2013-14 Term 1 G2 TeamYOLO A5 Flow Diagram
From Interaction Design and Prototyping
Main Flow of Events
- Step 1: The user taps on “Start Splitting”, and proceeds to set the number of people sharing the bill. The user sees a cartoon face generated per person!
- Step 2: The user is given the option to "name" each cartoon face by tapping on it.
- Step 3: The user chooses how he/she wants to input the bill into the app. He/she Is given the choice to “Snap Receipt” or to “Enter Bill Items”.
- Step 4: The user proceeds to take a photo of the receipt/bill using the smartphone’s camera.
- Step 5: The user is shown the results of the OCR processing.
- Step 6: The user confirms the OCR results are satisfactory and proceeds to choose how to split the bill.
- Step 7: The user enters the "Who Ate This?" menu, where he/she can assign bill items to each person.
- Step 8: The user finishes allocating bill items to people, and proceeds to view the Bill Breakdown Info.
- B: The user goes back to the previous menu.
- Step 4A: The user proceeds to enter the bill subtotal amount manually.
- Step 5A: The user proceeds to enter the bill tax amount manually.
- Step 6A: The user confirms the amounts are correct and and proceeds to choose how to split the bill.
- Step 7A: The user wishes to split all remaining items evenly
- Step 8A: The user finishes splitting the bill and proceeds to view the Bill Breakdown Info.
- Step 1.1: The user customises his/her preferred currency. By default, it is in dollars ($).
- Step 1.2: The user goes back to the start page.
- Step 1.3: The user views his/her history of previously split bills.
- Step 1.3.1: The user edits the checklist of people who have paid / have yet to pay off their bill items.
- Step 1.4: The user goes back to the start page.
- Step 2.1: The user adds or removes a cartoon face!
- Step 3.1: The user renames one cartoon face!
- Step 5.1: The user checks if the photo taken is correct.
- Step 5.2: The user is taken back to the camera app page.
- Step 6.1: The user edits the results of the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) processing done on the snapped photo.
- Step 6.2: The user goes back to the OCR Results page.
- Step 8.1: The user drags a bill item to a person’s cartoon face, assigning the bill item to him/her.
- Step 8.2: The user returns to splitting the other bill items.
- Step 8.3: The user drags a bill item into the “Shared Item” plate icon, and proceeds to split the shared bill item. The user taps on the cartoon faces of people who have shared the item.
- Step 8.4: The user returns to splitting the other bill items.
- Step 8.4: The user wishes to remove an assigned bill item, and by tapping on a face, is able to view the bill items assigned thus far for that person.
- Step 8.5: The user returns to splitting the other bill items.
- Step 9.1: The user sends reminders via SMS/Email to people who have yet to pay their bill items!
- Step 9.2: The user returns to the overall bill breakdown.