2013-14 Term 1 G2 TeamYOLO A3 Flow diagram
From Interaction Design and Prototyping
Main Flow of Events
- Step 1: The user taps on “Start Splitting”, and proceeds to set the number of people sharing the bill. The user sees a cartoon face generated per person!
- Step 2: The user chooses how he/she wants to input the bill into the app. He/she Is given the choice to “Snap Receipt” or to “Enter Bill Items”.
- Step 3: The user proceeds to take a photo of the receipt/bill using the smartphone’s camera.
- Step 4: The user confirms the snapped photo and OCR results and proceeds to split the bill.
- Step 5: The user finishes allocating bill items to people, taps “Done” and proceeds to view the Bill Breakdown Info
- Step 3A: The user proceeds to enter the bill items manually.
- Step 4A: The user confirms the snapped photo and OCR results and proceeds to split the bill.
- Step 2.1: The user assigns a name to each cartoon face for better differentiation!
- Step 4.1: The user edits the results of the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) processing done on the snapped photo.
- Step 4.2: The user enters the prices of each bill item and names them manually.
- Step 5.1: The user drags a bill item to a person’s cartoon face, assigning the bill item to him/her.
- Step 5.2: The user returns to splitting the other bill items.
- Step 5.3: The user drags a bill item into the “Shared Item” plate icon, and proceeds to split the shared bill item. The user taps on the cartoon faces of people who have shared the item.
- Step 5.4: The user returns to splitting the other bill items.
- Step 6.1: The user sends reminders via SMS/Email to people who have yet to pay their bill items!