Crunch time! Your interactive prototypes have to be ready for user testing when you turn in this assignment.
Due: At the beginning of class on week 9
Collaboration: This is a group assignment. You may work with your project team only.
Selected groups should be prepared to give a short presentation that discusses the following:
- Briefly state everything in the Overview section of your team's wiki page.
- Show your list of scenarios, and state which ones are fully functional and which ones are not.
- List the runnables you are building (name, type, and platform) and explain how you made these decisions.
- Walk through one of your scenarios on your prototype.
Presenting teams can refer to their project wiki page on the screen when making their presentation. Teams can also run their prototype through the web browser or use the document camera to show it running on a mobile device. All team members must be present, but teams should choose one person to be their primary speaker.
Each team should create an Assignment 7 wiki page by copying the A7 submission template G1 G2. This page should include the following:
- Links to your prototype (the current version of each runnable)
- Include instructions for installing or initializing your runnables, if necessary.
- Include screenshots of the major screens of your prototype, pointing out changes since A6.
- List any scenarios that are missing functionality, and briefly mention what is missing.
- Links to your regular deliverables
- A link to your updated scenarios
- A link to your updated flow diagram
- A link to your updated implementation plan
- A high level description of any changes to your plan
- A high level description of progress made since the previous assignment
Teams must also update the team information G1 G2, and High-fidelity Prototypes G1 G2 sections of their wiki page, as necessary.